While all of FL Swim styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimsuit will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. The fabrics are strong and durable to last you for years of wear, so while they can endure the toughest of care routines, I only recommend following the below steps to to ensure your swimmers remains in perfect condition.
FL SWIM does not take any responsibility for garments that are ruined or damaged due to poor care in washing and handling.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
- Avoid contact with tanning oils & creams
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces or sharp objects to avoid pulling or damaging of the fabrics
1. Fill your sink with lukewarm, soapy water and submerge your undies. If you have, use a specially formulated delicates wash.
2. Swish them around to loosen any dirt or period stains, and let them soak for a few minutes.
3. Rinse and then roll them up into a clean, dry towel to press and remove the excess moisture.
4. Lay them flat to dry on a second, dry towel. Avoid hanging them on a rack as this might create creasing.