While all of FL Swim styles are handmade with care to ensure high quality, the longevity of your swimsuit will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. The fabrics are strong and durable to last you for years of wear, so while they can endure the toughest of care routines, I only recommend following the below steps to to ensure your swimmers remains in perfect condition.
To ensure your new handmade swimwear has a long life, i recommend you follow the steps below:
- Hand wash in cold soapy water (never in hot water)
- Rinse in cold water (never in hot water)
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or hand iron (this may cause material fading and damage)
- Lay flat out to dry (out of direct sunlight)
- To avoid fabric from drying out, make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear
-Avoid contact with tanning oils & creams
-Avoid contact with rough surfaces or sharp objects to avoid pulling or damaging of the fabrics
FL SWIM does not take any responsibility for garments that are ruined or damaged due to poor care in washing and handling.